Refunds and Returns.
Upon receiving your graduation products please unpack with care making sure no damage is done to the packaging or merchandise. All products and packaging must be in new condition and may not be returned or exchanged used, worn or altered in any way. Product requests for returns/exchanges must be made within 14 days from the date the product was shipped. Please make sure all return/exchange processes are done promptly so we are able to work on your replacement product or refund in a timely manner.
A "Return Merchandise Authorization" (RMA) number must be obtained from Gradshop before returning any products. All returns/exchanges will be subject to a 13% restocking fee. Original shipping costs from the original orders are non-refundable. Return shipping to us for returns must be paid by the customer.
Orders with a status of "Processing" cannot be canceled (Check Your Order Status). When the status changes from Processing to Shipped, it means that your order has left Gradshop’s distribution facility and is on the way to you. Tracking numbers and other information may not be available until a few days after the order is shipped. Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered once it has left our facility. If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return shipping.
To receive a refund for the purchase price in the original form of payment we must be made aware within 14 days. Please make sure all return processes are done promptly so we are able to work on your replacement product or refund in a timely manner.
- All products and packaging must be in new condition and may not be returned used, worn or altered in any way.
- Without prior authorization product(s) will not be accepted.
- All shipping, handling and processing charges for your original order are non-refundable.
- On all returned merchandise a 13% restocking fee may apply.
- All returned product(s) must be returned/ received within 7 business days of the date of the RMA number given to you. Please do not delay as it will result in a rejection of your return.
- Requests for returns must be made within 14 days from the date of receipt of your order.
- The RMA number must be clearly visible on the shipping box or return label.
- Registered return shipping of products which are returned is the responsibility of the customer.
- Your return will be processed within 5-7 weeks.
- All custom items/apparel, which includes but are not limited to all graduation hoods (academic hoods), custom stoles, custom diploma covers and diploma frames cannot be returned and are non-refundable, this is because these items are made from custom fabrics or have custom printing with your personal information, therefore cancellations are not accepted after your order has been submitted.
- RMA number written on the outside of the box or on the shipping label.
- Your original invoice which was sent to you with your RMA written on it.
- Detailed contact information as well as letting us know if you would like an exchange, credit or replacement. Include copy of original invoice.
14241 Dallas Parkway
Dallas, TX 75254
Once an order is placed it cannot be cancelled or altered. If you make an order that you wish to cancel, you mail the order back after you have received it. Please note that original processing and shipping costs will not be refunded and it is the responsibility of the customer to pay any return shipping.